- Are only for participants who have their Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social work.
- There are 2 Levels of trainings Level 1 and Level 2.
- Certificates are only given to Participants who have completed level 2.
- Each trainings consist of 3 days and after 6 weeks of Trainings, 2 Hours of consult is compulsory for each Level.
- The Cost for each level of trainings is R6000.00 and a consult Fee of R500.
- Level 2 must be completed within 2 years of completing Level 1
29th - 31st October 2021
A 12-Session Play-Based Treatment Curriculum Dates: 29th – 31st Oct 2021 Time: 8am to 4pm ALL TRAINING VIA ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Phone: 031 201 0307 (Durban Office) COST : 3 DAYS – R4000 BASIC PRINCIPLES OF TF-IPT Trauma focused Integrated […]more
DATE: 27th - 28th November 2021
A 2 Day Workshop on Short Term Therapy Techniques with Oppositional and Defiant & ADHD Children & Adolescents, plus Techniques & Strategies to Help the Angry Child – Including The Marschak Interaction Method Dates: ADHD Workshop Johannesburg: 27th – 28th […]more
LEVEL 2: 25th - 27th October 2021 LEVEL 1: 8th - 10th February 2022 LEVEL 2: 22th - 24th March 2022 SUPERVISION: TBA Continuing Education Credits EMDR Institute Basic Training Weekend 1 and 2: 40 credits total: 20 CE credits for Weekend 1 and 20 CE credits for Weekend 2 NBCC – as an approved ACE Provider NBCC- APA
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing To All Participant’s Continuing Education Credits EMDR Institute Basic Training Weekend 1 and 2: 40 credits total: 20 CE credits for Weekend 1 and 20 CE credits for Weekend 2 NBCC – as an approved […]more
All trainings will be on Zoom/live Webinars
All Zoom trainings will have a Post-test to measure both applied and conceptual knowledge of the content taught.
DUE TO THE Corona Virus COVID 19 The Workshop Dates may Change. The Website will be updated accordingly.
All Applicants note only ONLINE registrations will be accepted in order to confirm the number of Applications for all WORKSHOPS. Applicants should also note there has to be 10 or more candidates for the Workshops to take Place.
All Deposit & Payments Must only be done on request of The Workshop Administrators.
To All Participant’s