- Are only for participants who have their Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social work.
- There are 2 Levels of trainings Level 1 and Level 2.
- Certificates are only given to Participants who have completed level 2.
- Each trainings consist of 3 days and after 6 weeks of Trainings, 2 Hours of consult is compulsory for each Level.
- The Cost for each level of trainings is R6000.00 and a consult Fee of R500.
- Level 2 must be completed within 2 years of completing Level 1
13th - 15th September 2021
A 12-Session Play-Based Treatment Curriculum Dates: 13th – 15th Sept 2021 ALL TRAINING VIA ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Phone: 031 201 0307 (Durban Office) COST : 3 DAYS – R4500 BASIC PRINCIPLES OF TF-IPT Trauma focused Integrated Play Therapy (TF-IPT) is […]more
LEVEL 1: 7th - 9th September 2021 LEVEL 2: 4th - 6th May 2021 CANCELLED SUPERVISION: TBA ROOTS TO WINGS EMDR WITH CHILDREN: DATE: 1st - 2nd June 2021 DATE: 18th - 20th October 2021
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing To All Participant’s EMDR Trainings: Are only for participants who have their Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social work. There are 2 Levels of trainings Level 1 and Level 2. Certificates are only given to […]more
4 - 9 July 2021
16 - 21 August 2021
The Magic of Play Therapy A workshop on specialised therapeutic skills with children. Dates: 4 – 9 July 2021 16 – 21 August 2021 All training via ZOOM MEETING Phone: 031 201 0307 (Durban Office) Costs: 2-Day Play Therapy: R3000.00 Filial […]more
All trainings will be on Zoom/live Webinars
All Zoom trainings will have a Post-test to measure both applied and conceptual knowledge of the content taught.
DUE TO THE Corona Virus COVID 19 The Workshop Dates may Change. The Website will be updated accordingly.
All Applicants note only ONLINE registrations will be accepted in order to confirm the number of Applications for all WORKSHOPS. Applicants should also note there has to be 10 or more candidates for the Workshops to take Place.
All Deposit & Payments Must only be done on request of The Workshop Administrators.
To All Participant’s